The Comprehensive examinations for the degree program Master of Arts in Education (MAED) of the Graduate Studies Program will be held on July 18 -19, 2020, Saturday and Sunday, at the SPC AVR, at 8:30 AM -12:00 and 1:30-5:00 PM.
Steps in applying to take the comprehensive examinations are the following:
- Download (click here to download the application form) the application form;
- Accomplish in duplicate copies. All spaces must be filled out. Leaving out any space unfilled and will make the application null and void;
- Request for (download) grades printout and attach to application form;
- Pay comprehensive exam fee of ₱1,108.66 and grades printout fee of ₱20.00 at the Cashier’s Office and attach receipts to application form;
- Submit two (2) copies of application form with receipts attached to GS incharge of comprehensive examinations, Ms. Merjelyn Camasura;
- Pay for examiners’ fees, proctors, test booklets and other expenses for ten (10) courses to Ms. Camasura;
- Get comprehensive exam permit and seat number from Ms. Camasura;
- Report to examination room (AVR and adjacent classrooms, if needed, as health protocol requirement) with face masks, alcohol or hand sanitizer on July 18-19, 2020. Wearing of face mask is a health protocol requirement which can not be waived.
- Deadline for application for GS comprehensive exams is July 15, 2020, at 4:30 in the afternoon.