Comprehensive Examinations For MAED Scheduled on August 22-23, 2020
The Comprehensive examinations for the degree program Master of Arts in Education (MAED) of the Graduate Studies Program will be held on August 22-23, 2020 Saturday and Sunday, at the SPC AVR, at 8:30 AM -12:00 and 1:30-4:00 on both days. This is to accommodate those who have finished their academic courses this Summer, 2020, and also those who failed to take the comprehensives last July.
Steps in applying to take the comprehensive examinations are the following:
- Download (click here to download) the application form;
- Accomplish in duplicate copies. All spaces must be filled out. Leaving out any space unfilled and will make the application null and void;
- Request for (download) grades printout and attach to application form;
- Pay comprehensive exam fee of ₱1,108.66 and grades printout fee of ₱20.00 at the Cashier’s Office and attach receipts to application form;
- Submit two (2) copies of application form with receipts attached to GS incharge of comprehensive examinations, Ms. Merjelyn Camasura;
- Pay for examiners’ fees, proctors, test booklets and other expenses for ten (10) courses to Ms. Camasura;
- Get comprehensive exam permit and seat number from Ms. Camasura;
- Report to examination room (AVR and adjacent classrooms, if needed, as health protocol requirement) with face masks, alcohol or hand sanitizer on August 22-23, 2020. Wearing of face mask is a health protocol requirement which can not be waived.
- Examination time shall be strictly observed, so please come on time.