Sensitive guidance and counseling programs that facilitate the developmental services for all students.
To help and advocate the development of the students through self-determination and become effective persons in the society.
- Establish the feeling of camaraderie and mutual understanding of students, teachers and school personnel.
- Provide adequate information to students to enable to adjust to new school environment through displays and reading materials.
- Extend counseling services to individual and group and assist them in planning for their vocations.
- Undertake individual analysis of students test results to determine placement and sectioning.
- Maintain and update systematic orderly file to information and psychological test data with high confidentiality.