MAED COMPREHENSIVE EXAMINATIONS SET ON JULY 29, 2023 and AUGUST 6, 2023
The comprehensive examinations for the degree Master of Arts in Education (MAED) of the Graduate Studies Program will be held on July 29, 2023, Saturday and August 6, 2023, Sunday at the SPC AVR, at 8:00 AM -5:00PM.
Steps in applying to take the comprehensive examination:
- Download the application form found at the SPC website;
- Accomplish in duplicate copies. All spaces must be filled out. Leaving out any space unfilled will make the application null and void;
- Request for (download) grades printout and attach to application form;
- Pay comprehensive exams fee of P1,108.66 and grades printout fee of P20.00 at the Cashier’s Office and attach receipts to application form;
- Submit two (2) copies of application form with receipts attach to GS incharge of comprehensive examination, Ms. Nitchie Pasco;
- Pay for examiners’ fees of P2,000.00 for proctors, test booklets and other expenses for ten (10) courses to Ms. Pasco;
- Get comprehensive exam permit and seat number from Ms. Camasura;
- Report to examination room (AVR and adjacent classrooms, if needed) and as health protocol requirement, with face mask, face shield, alcohol or hand sanitizer on August 13-14, 2022. Wearing of face mask and a health protocol requirement which can not be waived.
- Examination time shall be strictly observed, so please come on time.