MAED COMPREHENSIVE EXAMINATIONS SET ON JANUARY 14-15, 2023
The comprehensive examinations for the degree Master of Arts in Education (MAED) of the Graduate Studies Program will be held on January 14-15, 2023, Saturday and Sunday, at the SPC AVR, at 8:30-12 and 1:30-5:00.
Steps in applying to take the comprehensive examination:
- Download the application form found at the SPC website;
- Accomplish in duplicate copies. All spaces must be filled out. Leaving out any space unfilled will make the application null and void;
- Request for (download) grades printout and attach to application form;
- Pay comprehensive exams fee of P1,108.66 and grades printout fee of P20.00 at the Cashier’s Office and attach receipts to application form;
- Submit two (2) copies of application form with receipts attach to GS incharge of comprehensive examination, Ms. Nitchie Pasco;
- Pay for examiners’ fees of P2,000.00 for proctors, test booklets and other expenses for ten (10) courses to Ms. Pasco;
- Get comprehensive exam permit and seat number from Ms. Camasura;
- Report to examination room (AVR and adjacent classrooms, if needed) and as health protocol requirement, with face mask, face shield, alcohol or hand sanitizer on August 13-14, 2022. Wearing of face mask and a health protocol requirement which can not be waived.
- Examination time shall be strictly observed, so please come on time.