Management Information System (MIS)
The SPC MIS Office supports the Vision, Mission, and Objectives of the Institution by providing the use of latest technology and to enhance and facilitate information access.
The SPC MIS Office recommend and implement new technology solutions to improve productivity.
- To develop and maintain broad knowledge of the institution’s technology requirements and needs.
- To develop and implement MIS policies to ensure data accuracy and security.
- To plan and manage software and hardware installations.
- To perform periodic maintenance and servicing of MIS system to improve operational efficiency and to avoid unplanned outages and down time.
- To provide bsupport for OS issues, network problems and software installation, etc.